What is Alphr (ALPHR)?
Where can you follow the wallets of the most successful crypto traders whilst also mirroring their trades automatically?
Alphr is democratizing crypto investing.
Alphr is building a decentralized social trading platform with automated mirror trading.
Alphr allows users to follow the wallets of the most successful crypto traders: buy when they buy and sell when they sell.
On Alphr wallets become social profiles. Every ETH wallet that trades on Uniswap already has a profile automatically generated from their trades, this allows users to copy the trades of any wallet address not just users who have signed up to use the platform. Each wallet address will have its own unique risk score on Alphr based on their trading history, enabling users to make quicker and smarter decisions about which wallets to mirror.
The platform is attractive to smaller traders who are currently priced out of the market because automated mirror pool route funds together in a single transaction, saving users gas fees.
Every time a wallet's trade is copied, they earn ALPHR tokens. Even if a user hasn't claimed their Alphr profile yet they are earning rewards when being mirrored. This serves as an excellent user acquisition tool. The ALPHR token holders receive 100% of the transaction fees which are returned back to them through a burn mechanism. The ALPHR token is a governance token that controls the community development fund.
Conceptually Alphr is visualizing the Blockchain in a whole new way. The process of following wallets and interacting with a daily feed of their recent transactions provides a new kind of social experience for crypto traders.
Alphr is launching with mirror trading on Uniswap and Ethereum, but soon users will be able to mirror cross chain with trades on BSC, Polkadot and more.
What is Alphr (ALPHR) marketing strategy?
The first users will inevitably be its token holders who are all traders themselves.
Alphr already has active audiences on both Twitter and telegram waiting to use the product.
It will be leveraging its extensive influencer partnerships who hold upward of an accumulative 4M followers on their social channels twitter, telegram, youtube, discord and tik tok. These partnered influencers will be sharing Alphr marketing content leading up to and after the IDO launch. The first users will inevitably be its token holders who are all traders themselves.
It has a series of AMA's lined up before and after IDO some of which include: BaconDAO discord, Crypto DAKU.
Alphr protocol rewards will also assist as a go to market strategy. There will be 3,000,000 Alphr tokens distributed to protocol users daily for 3 years. 2339.72 Alphr tokens per day. Half of each transaction fee is attributed to the person who performed the trade and half to the wallet who is being mirrored. Successful wallets that are being mirrored will automatically incentivise users to use Alphr and claim their token distribution.
What makes Alphr (ALPHR) unique?
The huge surge in DEX volumes and proliferation of DeFi protocols has enabled Alphr to exist.
When the best traders in the world start to trade on DEXs this makes all of their trades transparent and available on chain. This means it's now possible to see who, for example, is the best performing WBTC trader in the last 90 days on Uniswap. You can then use that information to buy and sell WBTC when that trader does. Alphr enables you to do that, either manually or automatically using AMT (Automated mirror trading)
Alphr turns every wallet that has ever traded on Uniswap (and soon to be all DEXs) into a social profile. You can see net worth, return, risk score, current tokens held and much more. Follow profiles and see a feed of recent transactions by wallets you're following.
With the explosion of DeFi your wallet has quietly become your social identity on chain. Discovering other wallets and seeing which new platforms they are trading/farming on, and which tokens they are buying and when, is becoming an important part of crypto trading.
There is already a demand for this type of onchain discovery and trade copying, but currently traders are using a combination of Nansen (or similar tools), Telegram bots and manual trading to achieve what Alphr automates in one platform.
Alphr is De-Fi's missing piece, a DeFi super app that connects it all. It enables you to visualize and discover the blockchain in a whole new way.
What is Alphr (ALPHR) roadmap?
Alphr (ALPHR) revenue streams
How does Alphr (ALPHR) work?
Alphr's core features include:
- Your wallet as a social profile: Your wallet is your on-chain identity; Alphr makes it into a social profile. Every ETH wallet that trades on Uniswap already has a profile automatically generated from their trades.
- Visualize the Blockchain in a whole new way: Follow wallets and see a feed of their recent transactions, so you can manually mirror trades of your choosing in one click.
- Automated Mirror Trading: Create an automated mirror pool to automatically copy any wallet.
- ALPHR Token Value Capture: 100% of the transaction fees are returned back to ALPHR token holders through a burn mechanism. The ALPHR token is a governance token that controls the community development fund.
- Risk score: Each wallet address has its own risk score based on their trading history, enabling users to make quicker and smarter decisions about which wallets to mirror.
- User Incentives: Every time a user's trade is copied, they earn ALPHR tokens. Even if a user hasn't claimed their Alphr profile yet they are earning rewards when being mirrored.
- Save gas fees: Automated mirror pools route funds together in a single transaction, saving users gas fees.
- Cross chain: Starting with Uniswap and Ethereum, but soon users will be able to mirror trades on BSC, Polkadot and more.
What technologies Alphr (ALPHR) created and used?
Alphr is the first to create automated mirror trading. A non custodial solution which relies upon smart contract pools to mirror the trades of individual wallets
What are Alphr (ALPHR) tokenomics?