Engines of Fury
Engines of Fury is a battle arena game built on Unity with rich 3D visuals and numerous addictive single & multiplayer gameplay modes. It has a 1-token deflationary in-game economy where FURY is at the centre of the game with lots of utility & ever increasing demand.
DAO Approved Metrics
- Blockchain Network:Ethereum & Binance Smart Chain
- Token Supply:120,000,000
WHAT IS ENGINES OF FURY (FURY)?
A team of 30+ professionals with a successful track record in gaming, blockchain, IT, marketing, business development, and love for games came together to build a new-generation crypto game.
Engines of Fury will be on par with AAA games in its engaging & addictive gameplay loops, rich visuals, immersive world, and bring what blockchain games can offer - true ownership of assets and earnings to players who play the game.
Engines of Fury's mission is to tackle the key problems in many current crypto games - being economically unsustainable, repetitive, unimpressive art-wise, and overall poor gaming experience.
Mainstream gamers behavior and expectations from crypto games will remain the same - the core game has to be visually stunning, immersive, addictive and provide an endless “dopamine-kicking” gaming experience. Opportunity to earn & own assets is not going to be enough for GameFi to achieve mass adoption that everyone talks about.
Engines of Fury is going to change that by releasing an AAA-like game and offering in web3 what web2 failed at.
Single player modes (PVE) are the Play & Earn aspect of the game. It will allow players to learn how to play the game and challenge the mighty bosses that will reward players skill & time put in playing.
Multiplayer modes (PVP) will allow players to battle against each other in thrilling esports-like battles. These modes will bring a truly innovative aspect to crypto-gaming - staked battles where the winner takes all! That will give the game its uniqueness and massively addictive gameplay loop.
To play Engines of Fury players need to buy at least 1 Character NFT. Upon buying a new character, player can choose 1 out of 3 available character classes (Brawler; Gunslinger; Alchemist). Each class have it’s own unique visual & game-play aspects and stats that increase as the players spend time playing and leveling up their characters.
Engines of Fury characters have 7 equipment slots for various offensive and defensive items. Each slot can be filled with an NFT, which increases a player character’s stats by the bonus amount that the item provides.
Player can earn NFT’s in several ways:
- Participating in the IGO & community events (receiving air-drops)
- Purchasing from the EoF marketplace.
- Buying/trading with other players in EoF marketplace.
- Buying/trading with others in other NFT marketplaces.
- Minting in the Forge using NFT Blueprints.
- Participating and completing special game events (live-ops).
Engines of Fury Gameplay loop
Engines of Fury is built using sophisticated and engaging in-game mechanics & addictive gameplay loops that minimize grinding and provide esports-like thrills. Players can choose their favorite game modes that are tailored to meet everyone’s taste & build their unique path within the core gameplay loop.
WHAT MAKES ENGINES OF FURY (FURY) UNIQUE?
Engines of Fury combines the best aspects of both crypto & traditional gaming worlds, making it a one of a kind project on the blockchain. With a relatively low token market cap, EoF guarantees the most engaging game modes, stunning visuals, captivating storylines, and multiple earning opportunities.
ENGINES OF FURY (FURY) ROADMAP
Engines of Fury has a well-defined project scope and detailed roadmap, which highlights all the upcoming releases, launches, sales, and in-game developments. The public launch of PVE fights, as well as the beta launch of PVP duels, are planned within 2022, guaranteeing players & investors instant utility of $FURY tokens.
ENGINES OF FURY (FURY) REVENUE STREAMS
Engines of Fury has built a sustainable in-game ecosystem that creates constant revenue streams from multiple channels. All revenue collected will be used to maintain the game, support the play&earn ecosystem & continuously increase demand of the token by burning & creating a deflationary environment.
Engines of Fury has foreseen a robust monetization model including:
- NFT Character sales
- NFT Item sales
- Fees for player NFT forging (minting) & sales
- PVP match winners fee
- PVE Boss fight match entry fee
- Arena NFT token re-sales
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES DOES ENGINES OF FURY (FURY) USE?
Engines of Fury relies on the most prominent game development technologies that maintain traditional gaming standards & create an unforgettable journey for players. Furthermore, EoF’s infrastructure is built using the most trusted blockchain technologies, guaranteeing extra safety, functionality, and user-friendly solutions.
ENGINES OF FURY (FURY) MARKETING STRATEGY
Engines of Fury has a robust marketing plan with detailed marketing funnels for both - investors as well as gamers for each stage that the project will be in:
- Pre-game launch;
- Post-game launch.
Each stage requires different strategies and will combine aspects of:
- Progress communication through own & partner social media channels
- Community building in Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish markets
- Ambassadors programmes, AMAs, treasure hunts, competitions, other community events
- KOLs (onboarded several tier 1 KOLs and hundreds of smaller/niche KOLs)
- Announcements of new investors, guilds, partners, CEX/DEX listings.
- Mainstream Influencers (with focus on both - cryptonatives as well as mainstream gamers)
- Crypto gaming guilds (AMAs, early access, guild fights, streaming)
- Mainstream gaming guilds (early access, guild fights, streaming)
- Partnerships with other top crypto & mainstream games (actionable partnerships with real value add for both games’ communities)
- Partnerships with well known brands, game studios.
- In-game events (themed tournaments, star fights, holiday celebrations)
- …and other exciting & unique strategies to be seen.
ENGINES OF FURY (FURY) TOKEN ECONOMY
The Engines of Fury single-token deflationary system makes $FURY truly unique in crypto-gaming with its robust in-game economy and ever-growing demand for the token. Numerous in-game use cases, token burns from fees creating a deflationary environment, and well-designed revenue streams will make the $FURY token very attractive to investors.
$FURY is used for:
- Purchasing character NFTs.
- Purchasing armour/weapon NFTs from other players
- Participating in Duels and Tournaments: Players have to stake tokens before each PVP fight, the winner takes 96% of the total stake, while 4% is taken as the winner's fee.
- Entering PVE Fights against bosses to win rewards.
- Forging (minting) item NFTs
- Purchasing Arenas NFT tokens.
- Receiving in-game rewards.
- Staking incentives - APY
- Staking incentives - whitelist for INO & exclusive NFT collections
- Staking incentives - early access to the game
- Staking incentives - in-game perks (lower gameplay fees, special visual add-ons)
All tokens collected by Engines of Fury from player in-game fees will be used to create an ever-growing demand for the token in several ways:
- Token burn.
- Staking rewards.
- Building treasury.