- Private SHO
Gold Fever is "The Game" the crypto community awaits because it merges fun and adventure with blockchain technology to create the ideal balance between mass adoption and economic utility.
DAO Approved Metrics
What is Gold Fever (NGL)?
Gold Fever is a new Free-to-Play and Play-to-Earn MMO that pushes the boundaries of open-world survival RPG games.
- Gold Fever encourages community building ("stickiness") by requiring players to cooperate and engage in a complex strategy.
- The game leverages a decentralised structure with economic and psychological incentives carefully designed to unleash rapid and scalable growth in players, game infrastructure, and development.
- Gold Fever uses cryptocurrency (NFTs & FTs) to provide players with real-world economic incentives for playing the game and supporting the game.
Gold Fever is first a classic videogame, but most importantly, it is also an economic game.
In the burgeoning online gaming market, which has anticipated to grow at 17.5% CAGR over the next 7 years to reach annual revenues exceeding $285 billion, Gold Fever sits in the attractive competitive gaming segment. The game is designed to appeal to players who enjoy complex strategy, immersive storytelling and dark themes.
A key differentiating factor from related offerings such as Rust, SCUM, and DOTA is that Gold Fever players have the potential to earn income directly through online gameplay, as well as by supporting the game's ecosystem. 90% of competitive gamers are intrigued by the possibility of earning income while playing games.
Until now, their primary options for doing so are limited to:
- Securing sponsorships for competitive gaming competitions
- Winning sponsored tournaments
- Gold farming (an activity forbidden by most games but still practised at an incredible level by millions of players)
As with professional athletes, gamers who achieve pro status are one-in-a-million, meaning the chances of earning a salary from gaming are slim to none.
Gold Fever brings the potential to democratise earning an income with online gaming by integrating various crypto-enabled and decentralised mechanisms.
Thus, Gold Fever players can make money not only with their playing skills but also by:
- Crafting and selling in-game items
- Lending in-game currency
- Renting or leasing in-game objects
- Offering in-game services through skills or items that help other players
- Selling and trading unique in-game NFT
In the still new but rapidly growing cryptogame segment, Gold Fever sets itself apart by being the first to feature top-grade 3D graphics and a focus on quality gameplay with the simple fact of being a crypto-enabled game. Gold Fever is a classic quality videogame first. Gold Fever uses cryptocurrency and decentralisation as tools to unlock growth and engage a lasting community of players and supporters.
After they release Gold Fever into the wild, decentralised governance mechanisms will gradually be introduced. The aim is to create the perfect realm for a self-governing game where players elect a council that will decide upon the best interests, whom to work with, what things to implement, what features to add, what budgets to use, and much more.
What makes Gold Fever (NGL) unique?
Goldfever has a unique game play, but they consider competition any survival-RPG project that allows its players to make in-game purchases or that lets its players extract financial benefits by playing the game.
What is Gold Fever (NGL) roadmap?
Gold Fever (NGL) revenue streams
What is product dive of Gold Fever (NGL)?
In Gold Fever, NFT items have real utility, economic relevance, and most will not represent just a collectable with uncertain value. Nevertheless, Gold Fever will feature collectable NFTs as well.
NFT items characteristics:
- Items can be used in-game to help during gameplay
- Items can be rented by players directly when they are not in use.
- Items can be leased to NPC shops and made available to the crowd.
Example: A player can use a plane for his private use to reach mining claims. When he doesn't use his aircraft, he can rent it to another player or lease it to an Airport Manager (NPC) and receive passive income in ticket revenues.
They will provide Investors with indestructible NFTs having a measurable and predictable passive income and real APY%, limiting availability based on Daily Active Users.
Example: They will sell only a single 30 seat plane until Goldfever has 1000 Daily Active Users.
- Transportation ( Planes, Boats, Animals)
- Transportation infrastructure will play a vital role in the so-called "money sinks", where players will constantly invest to reach the more prosperous Mining Claims.
- Tools (Gold digging tools, other manufacturing tools)
- Mining equipment will allow players to yield more gold, and necessity will bring people together to strategise how to use them efficiently.
- Skins, weapons and other items.
- Like any other game that sells items and skins, Goldfever will provide players with the opportunity to improve their looks or power with paid items.
- Buildings ( Stables, Market Stands, Piers, Airstrip etc.)
The Company will act as the state and will tax every service provided to the players. They plan to involve as little as possible in each Area's infrastructure, allowing players to build infrastructure freely wherever they want to offer services.
NFT Licences Mining Claims Licences represent an Investor's right to open an Arena and invite Adventurers to extract gold (NGL). They can decide on fees or offer a % or both in exchange for the extracted gold. Mining Claims are the backbone of this project, and they represent how tokens can be unlocked.
Area Licences Selling entire Areas containing between 40-50 Mining Claim Licences will be an opportunity for interested investors to operate large Areas or resell them to other players.
What technologies Gold Fever (NGL) created and used?
What is Gold Fever (NGL) marketing strategy?
PR and Social Media Marketing with a focus on growth hacking. Leveraging the potential of its Free-to-Play and Play-to-Earn gamers, who will receive different incentives for promoting the game through word of mouth.