Legends Of Crypto
Token Claim Portal: locgame.daomaker.com
LegendsOfCrypto is a blockchain and DeFi powered game with yield-generating NFTs and a native marketplace. Collect, play, earn and have fun at the same time.
DAO Approved Metrics
- Market cap.$3,079,970
- Fully Diluted Valuation$4,819,985
- Trading Volume 24 Hrs$646,361
- Current Price$0.032133
- Seed Sale1.61x
- Private Sale1.07x
- Public Sale0.89x
WHAT IS LEGENDS OF CRYPTO?
LegendsOfCrypto (LOC) is a groundbreaking type of Top Trump Card Game on blockchain where players can win valuable tokens and NFT items, while card owners can earn rewards from prize pools. It leverages Decentralized Finance and DAO governance to create a sustainable, enjoyable and fun playing game ecosystem. Additionally, it aims to deliver learning and educational benefits to players and collectors.
Dedicated to famous crypto industry characters they want to celebrate the history of cryptocurrencies triumph.
Key features of the game:
- Collectible Cards: Rare NFT items with crypto industry legends
- $LOCG Token: Unit of account, reward (pay-for-play), governance, farming of NFTs, payments
- Staking: Owners of the card decks can stake them and get rewards as 10% of the prize pools. This is an integral part of the gaming ecosystem
- Farming: Holders of LOC will have an opportunity to farm new LOC items
LEGENDS OF CRYPTO MARKETING STRATEGY
We pride ourselves on being the first top trump card game with NFT collectible cards. 1st mover gives us a competitive advantage, as well as unique branding & design, incentives to play the game and own NFT cards. The current trend in NFT segment of the market showcases great demand for LOCGame. The NFT segment grew in size from c. $400mio for the whole 2020 to $1bn+ already in 1Q 2021.
WHAT MAKES LEGENDS OF CRYPTO UNIQUE?
LegendsOfCrypto is pride on being the first top trump card game with NFT collectible cards. 1st mover gives them a competitive advantage, as well as unique branding & design, incentives to play the game and own NFT cards. The current trend in NFT segment of the market showcases great demand for LOCGame. The NFT segment grew in size from c. $400mio for the whole 2020 to $1bn+ already in 1Q 2021.
The Top Trump Card game proved itself to be a very popular table game for millions in Europe and beyond. LegendsOfCrypto leverages its ease of play, fun and education elements now on blockchain.
LEGENDS OF CRYPTO PRODUCT ROADMAP
LEGENDS OF CRYPTO REVENUE STREAM
- $LOCG charges 3% on all prize pool transactions.
- NFT cards issuance and sales.
- Partnerships with mainstream brands and other NFT art projects to increase sales life-cycle.
HOW DOES LEGENDS OF CRYPTO WORK?
NFT Cards: What gives them value?
- Rarity, Scarcity & ID. Cards are valued differently depending on their rarity features, and the cards in all editions are issued in limited supply. The market tends to price cards issued closer to Genesis higher than more recent issuance.
- Art and design. Cards are valued as digital art collectibles for their uniqueness and style.
- Token reward incentives. Players collect LOC tokens as a fee from other players when playing an incentive game - as a % of the prize pool. If purchased directly from LOC Foundation the buyer receives a kick-back in LOC tokens.
- Risk. Lets the owner of a special card play tournaments to win other players cards.
$LOCG token: rewards, staking, farming of new NFT items, payments, voting.
Play-for-free games: incentivized with play-to-earn (LOCG rewards) and access to tournaments & rare NFT items.
Play-for-prize pools games: LOC charges 3% on every played prize pools; players are incentivized with play-to-earn and the chance to win prize pools.
LEGENDS OF CRYPTO TOKEN ECONOMY
LengedsOfCrypto can be used as a settlement option for buying NFTs from or trading NFTs between players in the LengedsOfCrypto native marketplace, for buying tournaments participation and more.
- The game rewards for playing the game in LOC token or in-game farming (pay-for-play mechanism - see Pay-for-Play section of the White Paper);
- Owners of the NFT Cards can stake them in a pay-for-prize pool and earn a reward at 5% of the played pool.
- Kick-back in LegendsOfCrypto. When acquiring a Playing Card from the Legends of Crypto Foundation, the user receives a portion of the NFT price in LOC (as a cashback) to kickstart the player activity in the game.
- Holding/staking LegendsOfCrypto in locked pools to earn new NFT items.
- LegendsOfCrypto will reward liquidity providers who stake LOC to provide liquidity on third party platforms like balancer. Liquidity programs will be disclosed 1 week prior to the token public listing.
Access: LOC may provide holders and users access to special games, tournaments or products
Governance/Voting: with the introduction of DAO LOC Council, holders of LOC will have the voting/governance rights to decide on the future of the game.
Decision-making might cover:
- Gameplay rules
- Card/deck production
- Specific card/design design
- LOC incentives
- Use of ecosystem funds
Features change: when acquiring a Playing Card of a Special Edition, the user receives a $LOCG token with the right to assign a unique description to the card's character stored on the blockchain.