MetaSoccer is the first blockchain-based soccer metaverse where users can create their own club and generate income while playing (Play-to-Earn). A whole soccer ecosystem where users can participate full-time as club owners or managers while having fun and generating income. MetaSoccer embraces multiple revenue streams such as: NFT asset drops, fees from different transactions across the ecosystem (marketplace sales, betting, token swap…), sponsorships and broadcasting.
DAO Approved Metrics
- Market cap.$7,028,056
- Fully Diluted Valuation$39,416,643
- Trading Volume 24 Hrs$57,334
- Current Price$0.102646
- Private Sale2.93x
- Public Sale2.93x
WHAT IS META SOCCER?
MetaSoccer is an entire soccer universe developed on the blockchain. This is the starting point of a new paradigm in the sports ecosystem, decentralized and of which you can actively participate in multiple ways. This universe is a combination of 3 multibillion dollar markets with global impact: video games, soccer and sports betting, all merged by blockchain and NFT technologies, another multibillion dollar market that just started to take off.
MetaSoccer is also part of a new generation of video games in which the user can earn cryptocurrency for their contributions to the ecosystem. These games are known as "Play to Earn" and have recently been popularized by the success of Axie Infinity.
The MetaSoccer universe is designed with the community at its core; therefore they have created the $MSU token, with which holders will be able to participate in key votes for the future of MetaSoccer.
WHAT MAKES META SOCCER UNIQUE?
Thanks to blockchain technology and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), for the first time in the history of video games, users can own game assets. All MetaSoccer assets evolve during the course of the game. As they are used, their abilities will increase until they reach their full potential. In addition, just as in real life, the characters in the game will age in the club and retire. This mechanism is used to control the overpopulation of characters in the long term and provide the universe with more realism. Some asset types will be able to perform another role when their career in the previous role is terminated.
Youth Scouts are a fundamental pillar of the game; the introduction of new players to the MetaSoccer universe depends on them (known as Scouting), as a general rule, no player will be incorporated into the game without having been previously discovered by a scout.
Each Youth Scout has a set of specific attributes, namely age, club and skills. These characteristics will have a direct impact in their performance in the game.
Players are another cornerstone of the game, as they will be one of the keys to determining the success of your club. Each player has a series of attributes, some fixed, and some variables in the short or long term:
- Role: the natural position that the player occupies on the field;
- Age: may vary between 16-19 (the age from which they join a team) and 38 (the age they retire);
- Club: in which they play, and that can change;
- Personal attributes: condition, morale and injuries;
- Skills: they define a player that define a player and are important to the player's performance on the pitch;
- Overall: the average of all Skills. It will be updated as the Skills evolve;
- Potential: the maximum quality value a player can achieve. This quality will be directly related to the number of training sessions, friendly matches and official matches, but will also depend on the player's learning value and age;
- Special abilities: special qualities that a player has. These can be innate or can be transmitted by the coach through training. Special skills will be decisive in match simulations, increasing the chances of successful action at a particular time.
Stadiums are another asset in the MetaSoccer universe. Stadiums host matches played at home, providing the owner with additional profits for each match (for ticket sales).
Stadiums can also be rented to other clubs, so the stadium owner will receive a % of the earnings generated by each match.
META SOCCER ROADMAP
HOW DOES META SOCCER WORK?
Players can participate in the MetaSoccer universe with two different roles:
- Owner: can establish a Club and handle the hiring/management of personnel, discovery of new players, player signings/sales, and finance management.
- Manager: is in charge of managing the sports area. Their responsibility is to maximize the potential of players through a proper training plan, prepare the appropriate strategy for each match, and keep players in the best shape and mood possible.
Although by default one user will occupy both roles, in the future it will also be possible to share responsibility among several users. These roles will have several different activities to handle.
Owners can send a Youth Scout in search of promising young players to join the team. After each Scouting, the scout will gain more experience and its attributes will improve. Sending the scout to explore costs $MSU. This cost will be higher or lower depending on the knowledge attribute of the scout. The number of players found in each scouting will also vary according to their knowledge.
With 2 Youth Scouts in a Club, there is a possibility to mentor a new Youth Scout. To control scout inflation in the MetaSoccer universe, each scout will be able to mentor up to 5 new scouts during their career. Mentoring has a cost of $MSU that will vary depending on the mentorships done previously. The qualities of the new scout will be inherited directly from his mentors. A weighted average will be made between the Mentoring skills of each mentor, so that the scout with the highest Mentoring value will be the dominant scout in the mentoring.
All assets in the game can be sold on the MetaSoccer marketplace or any other NFT marketplace. Owners you will be able to: sell/buy an asset at a fixed price, place/bid an asset at auctions, put a player transferable/make a transfer offer, accept or reject offers made on my assets / Make an offer on another user's assets.
There are two types of matches at MetaSoccer:
- Friendly matches (PvE – Player vs. Metasoccer Environment mode): matches that are useful to improve the skills of the players, they act as practices.
- Career mode matches (PvP – Player vs. MetaSoccer player): matches in the official league in which the Club participates.
The outcome of each match will depend on the direct confrontation between each coach's tactics, the technique of the players, and a percentage of luck.
Before each match Managers have to decide on the initial line-up and strategy of the match. During the match players receive real-time information on the main statistics of soccer players and the match. There is also the possibility to make changes to tactics and player substitutions.
The PvP matches are played amongst the several divisions of each Continental League, just like in real life soccer.
Bets can be placed on the upper divisions of the Continental Leagues. Users will have at their disposal a panel where they can watch upcoming matches and choose where to bet.
The betting method chosen is the traditional win-draw-win (or 1X2).
WHAT IS META SOCCER MARKETING STRATEGY
MetaSoccer is an ecosystem that combines video games, soccer, and gambling. The integration of the 3 markets with blockchain technology makes MetaSoccer a disruptive cocktail with enormous growth potential.
- Video Games Market: a recent study reveals that at least 3.1 billion people out of the 8 billion inhabitants worldwide play video games, roughly 40% of the world's population, and the video game industry is growing year after year, generating more revenue than the film and music industries combined. In addition, the new "Play to Earn" game mechanics are taking off right now and could cause a paradigm shift in the video game industry, which will result in most game studios being forced to offer "Play to Earn" incentives in order to meet the new market demands.
- Soccer Market: soccer is clearly the most popular sport in terms of fans. Around 3.5 billion people around the world watch soccer at least once a year, which represents 45% of the world's population. And not only is it the most popular sport in the world among fans, but it is also the most popular sport. FIFA estimates that 270 million people officially participate in the sport to some extent. The sports market is expected to reach $599.9 billion by 2025 and $826 billion by 2030.
- Sports Betting Market: World gambling statistics show that about 26% of the world's population bet. In 2020 alone, the sports betting industry recorded revenues of $203 billion. During 2020-2024, the global sports betting industry is forecast to grow by $144.44 billion, which will be a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11%. The introduction of blockchain in sports betting provides a solution to the problems currently generated by bookmakers, adding guaranteed anonymity, trust and security to the process. results: Weld.Money, IEON and Scotty Beam. And right now they have 50+ requests to the launch from a wide range of investors, launchpads and advisors.
META SOCCER TOKEN ECONOMY
To create a sustainable metaverse which allows a long term users adoption, MetaSoccer decided to implement a Token Bonding Curve (TBC) that has control over the token supply, and continuously mints and burns tokens alongside a mathematical function.
An initial supply of 360M $MSU was minted with the purpose of financing the early development & expansion of the game, and rewarding the initial batch of users & the team. 18M out of the 360M are destined to a presale to add liquidity to the TBC and the DAO. After this presale the bonding curve will be open for trading.
In MetaSoccer, players have several ways to earn $MSU:
- Winning matches (simulated according to statistics) against other users in career mode, or against AI in friendly mode;
- Finishing the season in the top positions of the league or cup in career mode;
- Selling players who have been discovered by youth scouts;
- Borrowing players to other teams for a limited period of time;
- Charging commissions on the sale of future players;
- Selling youth scouts who have been mentored by members of the team;
- Getting sponsorship contracts as a team gains popularity;
- Betting on a winning team;
- Renting a stadium to other teams;
- Selling tickets to fans attending the stadium.