Solice is an open 3D world with limitless possibilities: a VR metaverse where users can play, build, own, socialize, and monetize their virtual experiences in an immersive way on the Solana blockchain. Solice is the interconnected metaverse of virtual worlds, NFTs, and communities. With the aim to improve the overall user experience, connecting them through interoperability across the metaverse.
Three Arrows Capital
DAO Approved Metrics
- Fully Diluted Valuation$52,826,400
- Trading Volume 24 Hrs$89,633
- Current Price$0.132066
WHAT IS SOLICE?
Solice provides an infrastructure to support a shared virtual world, also known as a metaverse. The Solice metaverse will support multiple platforms which removes the barrier of different hardware, soft-ware and operating systems. This enables more users to invite and connect with their friends & family to enhance possibilities in the exponential growth of the user base.
The Solice metaverse consists of a decentralized ledger for ownership within the virtual world, this could be a part of the land piece or any other assets such as clothing apparels and pets. All involve a protocol for describing the content of each land parcel or asset, and a peer-to-peer network for user interactions.
Digital land plots in Solice is permanently owned by the relevant community member, giving them full volume control over their creations. Users claim ownership of virtual land on a blockchain-based ledger of parcels. Landowners may control what content is published to their portion of land, which is identified by a set of cartesian coordinates. Contents can range from static 3D objects to interactive systems such as games. LAND is a non-fungible, transferrable, scarce digital asset stored in a Solana smart contract. It can be acquired by spending an SPL token called Solice ($SLC). $SLC coin can also be used to make in-world purchases of digital goods and services.
In Solice crypto metaverse, players will be able to buy and collect various pets, gemstones and other collectibles as NFTs. Aside from collectibles users will be also able to create their own assets, mini-games and build on top of their own land plots. By actively participating and building in the metaverse, users are able to collect in-game coins or SLC tokens and other rare assets as rewards for completing quests with success, clearing dungeons, and reaching leaderboards.
WHAT MAKES SOLICE UNIQUE?
- Solice ID: Solice ID is what you'll use to get access to your metaverse portfolio. Users will be able to connect their wallets to their Solice ID for identification, without giving out any unnecessary information.
- Editor: The editor program is a stand-alone SDK that enables users to create their own assets and mini-games, provided it meets requirements. Users then turn these assets into virtual tokens (NFTs) for digital scarcity, security, and authenticity. These can be displayed/played within the Solice crypto metaverse circulating in its economy.
- User-Designed Revenue Model: Solice allows users to opt into revenue generation, with revenue models they can design themselves. A simple revenue model would be to charge an entrance fee for access to a piece of land or a building. For example, places like an art gallery, arcade, live concert, and personal NFT collection hall could all be successfully monetized with this model.
- Item Crafting System: Users can obtain ingredients and materials within the metaverse. Those ingredients and materials can then be crafted into complete NFT assets, which change the asset’s rarity and scarcity.
- Play-to-Earn: In a later stage, we'll be introducing a Play-to-Earn mechanism into the metaverse. We're working on dungeons, mini-games, and quests that reward users.
- DeFi Components: The Solice metaverse draws on innovative DeFi protocols to offer exciting features. For example, we added a utility to the land plots so users can perform Land Staking, allowing users to stake tokens on their land plots to obtain extra APY rewards while offering chances of obtaining rare materials and ingredients at the same time.
- Pet System: There'll be plenty of pets in the Solice metaverse, all with different attributes and a varying rarity level. Those elements will inform various APY rates, giving users a stronger chance of obtaining rare items, like gemstones — or Eggs, which can be hatched into new pets!
- Marketplace: The Marketplace is not just a web-based exchange center. Unique to other projects, we will be launching the Marketplace within the Solice metaverse, where users will be able to see objects in 3D VR, giving potential buyers a more immersive, customer-centric experience.
We're only just seeing the first steps of metaverse adoption, and Solice is committed to driving it forward, offering immersive blockchain-powered experiences and innovative cross-technology features of the best crypto practices.
HOW DOES SOLICE WORK?
The Solice metaverse consists of a decentralized ledger for ownership within the virtual world, this could be a piece of land or any other assets such as clothing apparel, and pets. All involve a protocol for describing the content of each land parcel or asset and a peer-to-peer network for user interactions.
An Avatar is a virtual character that represents the user within the Solice metaverse, each Avatar comes in pre-made appearance and animation sets, but may be changed and modified by the user itself later. The Avatar will also be modifiable piece by piece (hat, arms, torso, legs, etc.) by equipping it with different compatible assets tokens. This enables users to create their own unique Avatar to distinguish themselves from other users within the Solice crypto space.
Asset & LAND
Assets & LAND are blockchain-based virtual tokens (Using Solana blockchain) representing physical parcels and objects of the Solice metaverse. It allows users to own a part of the metaverse and thus be able to host content (examples are toll fees, mini-games, and tickets).
The Solice Metaverse is based on a map of fixed amounts of LAND place (scarce). LANDS are physical spaces in the Metaverse owned by players to create and monetize any type of activity (free or paid). Every piece of LAND comes with a set of prebuilt terrains, but it can be transformed and modified by the user who owns it (or other users they invite to work on it).
Users are able to purchase LANDS, each LAND parcel is 15 meters by 15 meters in size and represented by an NFT. LAND can be purchased with the Solice token ($SLC), the total number of LAND parcels in Solice is capped at 60.000. However, the common spaces, arenas, and roads are owned by the developers of Solice and cannot be bought or sold by users.
LAND Staking: LAND owners are able to stake their SLC tokens on the LANDS that they own to earn rewards, and to have a chance to obtain rare materials/ingredients. Those materials/ingredients can be used to create rare scarce assets or to enhance the current rarity ranking of an existing asset. The rare materials/ingredients can also be traded on the marketplace.
In the future, users will be able to combine LANDS together to form CITIES. In the future, CITIES will have the potential to be owned by multiple users to form DISTRICTS.
Pets are blockchain-based virtual tokens (Using Solana blockchain) representing physical pets in the Solice metaverse. Pets will remain visible on the land plot (for LAND owners) but they can also follow their owners around when moving in the metaverse.
There'll be plenty of pets in the Solice metaverse, pets will follow the users around in All pets come with different attributes and a varying rarity level. Those elements will inform various APY rates, giving users a stronger chance of obtaining rare items, like gemstones - or Eggs, which can be hatched into new pets New pets that are being hatched from the eggs may have different rarities. Eggs can also be directly traded on the marketplace.
There is a proportion of the tokens reserved for user incentives. By successfully completing quests in the metaverse, players could earn SLC tokens, rare assets and upgrade their items. This design is to encourage user participation volume in the game and to maintain traction.
Within the Solice Metaverse, there are appearances of Gates. Gates are magical portals that are spawning at uncertain time intervals and connect the Solice metaverse to the void dungeons. Users will be able to interact with the gates and enter the void dungeons as an adventure.
Within the void dungeons, there will be a variety of challenges and games. By clearing the dungeon, users will obtain $SLC tokens and/or rare assets as a reward.
Gates usually last for five to seven days.
Users can obtain ingredients and materials within the metaverse. Those ingredients and materials can then be crafted into complete NFT assets, which causes the asset to increase in rarity and scarcity.
The Marketplace is a web-based exchange center, however unique to some other projects, we will also be launching the Marketplace within the Solice metaverse, where users will be able to see objects in 3D VR, giving potential buyers a more immersive, customer-centric experience.
Anything and everything that can be sold will be sold in our open marketplace. This includes:
- Land plots
- Special avatars
- Pet eggs
- Raw materials
- Crafted items
Solice offers a convenient way to create, assemble, share 3D model assets and build mini-games. We encourage and empower individual creators with intuition and the freedom to create anything. You can make your own 3D assets, animate them, and publish/sell them in our worldwide marketplace. The editor program is a stand-alone SDK that enables users to create their own assets and mini-games, provided it meets requirements. Users then turn these assets into virtual tokens (NFTs) for digital scarcity, security, and authenticity. These can be displayed/played within the Solice metaverse.
User Designed Revenue Models
Solice allows users to opt into revenue generation, with revenue models they can design themselves. A simple revenue model would be to charge an entrance fee for access to a piece of LAND or a building. For example, an art gallery, arcade, live concert, and personal NFT collection hall could all be monetized with this model.
Note that the revenue models are optional but not mandatory, LAND and building owners can also make the area free and accessible for everyone that simply wants to enjoy the game.
WHAT IS THE ROADMAP OF SOLICE?
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES DOES SOLICE USE?
- Solana blockchain
- Custom VR client
- Unreal Engine
- Cross-platform with VR + other platforms like iOS, Android, windows etc.
SOLICE MARKETING STRATEGY
Pre launch - Solice will be releasing teasers and previews of assets, visuals and snippets of the metaverse. Running on different marketing campaigns for social media and engagements with the community through airdrops, contests etc.
Post Launch - Shortly after the launch Solice will announce a Genesis staking event which offers users attractive APY + rare NFT's (in-game avatar, pets, Lands) as reward.
NFT Sales for avatars, pets and Lands which will take multiple rounds and events to make the experience more fun and intriguing for users. In Q1 2022 The Solice Metaverse will have it's soft launch (limited spots) for early adopters to play and enjoy the metaverse!
The first version of the soft launch will include VR compatibility giving users the immersive metaverse experience. During the whole course, Solice will be actively working together with KOLs, influencers as well as other high quality projects and metaverse for collaboration and partnerships.
The token IDO for Solice (SLC) is set to happen on the DAO Maker launchpad before listing on exchanges. Add DAO token to your portfolio to have a chance at allocations in the SLC token IDO.