- Private SHO
Ftribe Fighters is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) mobile game with console-quality graphics, free-to-play-to-earn token economics and support of AR/VR headsets for an interactive metaverse.
DAO Approved Metrics
What is Ftribe Fighters (F2C)?
Ftribe Fighters is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game developed for mobile platforms, free-to-play-to-earn token economics and support of AR/VR headsets for an interactive metaverse. Developed by an experienced team of over 20 software engineers and digital artists from Gameloft, Ftribe Fighters will be made on the Unity engine and will feature polished, console-quality graphics.
FIGHT! EARN GLORY AND VALUABLE LOOT
What makes Ftribe Fighters (F2C) unique?
The NFT game industry has a diversity of game genres from various publishers, each of them with their unique selling point and development plan. Therefore, Ftribe doesn't consider them as competition. They want to set themselves apart from other competitors by focusing on gameplay development and applying state of the art technology to their crafted environment. Another message portrayed here is the showcase of NFT games to the rest of the world.
How this game distinguishes itself from other competitors:
- Console quality graphics made with the Unity engine. Ftribe Games Limited is a game studio in Vietnam, acquiring over 20 software engineers and digital artists from Gameloft.
- A free-to-play-to-earn model will allow users to make money through simply playing the game. No advanced requirements or experience needed!
- Compatible with any AR and VR devices currently available on the market (Oculus, HTC, etc.), the game will feature a NFT marketplace, gallery and social hub for players providing the interaction opportunity!
Ftribe Fighters is developed by an advanced team with many years of experience in blockchain ecosystem, gaming and IoT, Ftribe Fighters (F2 NFT) dreams of building a NFT gaming metaverse where players immerse themselves in exciting MOBA game experience and earn real juicy rewards.
Their ecosystem comprises Ftribe Fighters, the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, NFT Marketplace, DeFi platforms, Box Store and Reward System.
Their mission is to form and build a free, transparent, decentralized place where players have the right to play the game their way freely.
Their vision is to be one of the pioneers in building up Metaverse development in the near future.
How does Ftribe Fighters (F2C) work?
One of the Ftribe Fighters products and features is DeFi Platform where Ftribe Fighters (F2 NFT) creates multiple pools, increasing liquidity for F2C tokens and FMC tokens.
Another product is Reward System and a Leaderboard as a part of it - Ftribe Fighters have rankings for each game, server-wide rankings for each day, week, month and year. Players who win and are ranked high on the leaderboard list will receive corresponding rewards.
What is Ftribe Fighters (F2C) roadmap?
What technologies Ftribe Fighters (F2C) created and used?
- We developed VR using the native API of Unity.
- We developed AR/Selfie functionalities using native API of Android and IOS.
- We're porting the VR Metaverse to the Oculus (WIP, no Demo so far)
- We built and launch our own Platform: Marketplace, Cloud computing services (DLC, Profile, Login, Payment etc.)
- We used Quantum for the game server which is easy to expand and has a low-latency connection for synchronous multiplayer games.
What is Ftribe Fighters (F2C) marketing strategy?
Firstly, Ftribe Games wishes to grow a user base from both local and global origins through traditional marketing strategies and also by launching their IDO/IGOs on Tier 1 launchpads such as: DAO Maker, GameFi, RedKite, Starpunk. After that, the team hopes to build a long-lasting community with the user base gathered.
Another selling point about this product is the implementation of the VR museum, where players and NFT holders are able to directly examine, buy, sell items from the comfort of their AR/VR headsets.Last but not least, as one of the marketing strategies, the studio will cooperate with gaming KOLs in order to promote the project and hopefully attract the traditional gaming audience.
The token IDO for Ftribe Fighters ($F2C coin) is set to happen on the DAO Maker launchpad before listing on exchanges. Add DAO token to your portfolio to have a chance at allocations in the Ftribe Fighters token IDO.
Ftribe Fighters (F2C) revenue streams
The team source revenue comes from:
- Selling boxes: Weapons, Wearables and Accessories
- A 6% trading fee on the marketplace
- Betting fees and tournament hosting fees.
What are Ftribe Fighters (F2C) tokenomics?
There are 3 types of Tokens using in Ftribe Fighters game:
F2 NFTs. Tokens represent character Add-ons that give advantages to win when battling with other players. Players may or may not use any of the Add-ons when battling.
- There are 3 types of Add-ons: Weapon, Wearables and Accessories.
- There is 1 type of Weapon (more to come).
- There are 2 types of Accessories (more to come): Skate, Drone.
- There are 4 types of Wearables: Hat, Pants, Armor, and Shoes.
- There are 5 levels of each Wearable and Weapon: from level 1 to level 5
- There are 9 traits of each Wearable.
- Special skills. When a character is wearing Hat, Pants, Armor, Shoes of the same trait and the same level, then the character has special skills when battling.
- Level-up. When a player collects 4 Wearables of the same trait, level, and type, they can be converted into a single Wearable of the same trait, type, and higher level with a certain probability.
Supply mechanism: as Loot Boxes of several types, sold by Ftribe:
- Shoot Box. Fixed price. Gives one weapon with probability decreasing from Level 1 to Level 5.
- Accessory Box. Fixed price. Gives one of the accessories with a probability.
- Wearables Box. Fixed price. Gives Hat, Pants, Armor, Shoes (one of each), all of the same traits, with level probability decreasing from Level 1 to Level 5.
F2C Token. Publicly tradable governance token (1B max supply) with utilities:
- Voting for the gameplay evolution decisions.
- Purchasing Add-ons.
- Staking & Farming to get F2C.
- Staking & Farming to get NFT.
How users get F2C:
- Trade on public CEX/DEX.
- By selling Add-ons.
- Airdropped by Ftribe.
- By Staking & Farming.
FMC Token. Publicly tradable in-game currency token (unlimited supply) with utilities:
- As a reward when winning battles.
- To spend for Wearables level upgrade.
- To spend for increasing Wearables Level-up probability.
- To spend for temporary (within a battle) Special skills or Level-up.
How users get FMC:
- Trade on public CEX/DEX.
- By winning battles.